London Fashion Week on Carnaby Street
Carnaby Style Night: Thursday 17th September 2015
Live streaming showcase: Friday 18th September – Tuesday 22nd September 2015
Carnaby Street, Soho, London W1F
Carnaby Street will play host to various screenings during LFW, live streamed shows and exclusive footage. The screenings will be launched at Carnaby Style Night – a celebration that will see the retailers of Carnaby Street and the surrounding area come together to celebrate LFW. With discounts, free drinks and in-store events, savvy shoppers will have the opportunity to win a goodie bag worth £150. Be sure to share your experience on Twitter with the hashtags #Carnaby and #StyleNight to be in with a chance to win over £1,000 worth of prizes.
Shopping During London Fashion Week
With LFW’s recent move to Soho, London’s leading designers and stores are seizing the opportunity to offer up something new.
• Anya Hindmarch. Accessories supremo Anya Hindmarch will be setting up shop in the vast Selfridges Car Park. With a set that replicates the M25, Hindmarch continues her brilliant, visual assault with this ambitious and inspired retail pop-up.
• Harrods. The London uber store will be demonstrating its unwavering support of local fashion with a LFW installation in its prestigious Womenswear dept – displaying a wide selection of the best London Fashion Week collections.
• Liberty. The stalwart of London’s fashion scene will dedicate its iconic Great Marlborough Street windows to showcase the best of British design throughout LFW.
• Marks & Spencer. Throughout the week M&S will be bringing London Fashion Week to life digitally and in its Pantheon Oxford Street store.
• Maybelline. LFW’s principal beauty partner has various in-store activities and LFW based point of sale at outlets across the country.
• RIBA Regent Street Windows Project. The renowned architects have paired leading architectural studios with flagship stores along Regent Street to create bespoke window installations throughout September to coincide with LFW and London Design Festival.
• Selfridges. Alongside the aforementioned Anya Hindmarch pop up, Selfridges Car Park also boasts a Tom Dixon and Wallpaper* collaboration; MULTIPLEX. An alternative pop-up space dedicated to the appreciation of technology, home, fashion, beauty and jewellery – the space even offers its own Food Hall. For more information visit selfridges.com
• Seven Dials, Covent Garden and Duke of York Square, Chelsea, will join the celebration with window displays and in-store events
• Sunglass Hut will be stocking British designers including Jonathan Saunders and Prism across London stores and on sunglasshut.com/uk.
• Topshop. The High Street behemoth will once again dedicate the windows of the world’s largest fashion store to the SS16 NEWGEN designers. With window installations and show screenings, Topshop’s commitment to future talent continues with unflinching confidence.
So go join in the fun!