As part of London Fashion Week’s move to its new central London location in the heart of Soho, the British Fashion Council announced the public programme of events that will run alongside London Fashion Week in a bid to create an inclusive city-wide celebration.
London Fashion Week at Golden Square
Friday 18th – Tuesday 22nd September 2015
Golden Square, Soho, London W1R 3AD
London Fashion Week at Golden Square is a short walk from the Official Catwalk Show Space and Designer Showrooms at Brewer Street Car Park. For five days it will be home to screenings, pop-ups, exclusive offers and special events.
• The LFW Outdoor Cinema. This season, LFW boasts its very own outdoor cinema featuring livestreaming from the LFW catwalks, fashion films and digital presentations from Hunter, McQ Alexander McQueen, SHOWstudio, Vogue and Zoe Jordan. Daily highlights and celebrity interviews will also be featured – alongside the LFW debut of the American Express ‘London Fashion Week Talk Series’.
• Hunter. To mark the livestreaming in Golden Square of Hunter’s the Hunter Original SS16 LFW show; the British heritage brand will be offering members of the audience the opportunity to win a Hunter Original Icon from the nearby flagship store on Regent Street.
• HIX FishDogs. Hix’s iconic food van will be on site serving up the finest hot snacks.
• Lavazza Coffee. This season, the official coffee of LFW will be served up in limited edition Marques’Almeida designed coffee cups from its bespoke pop-up cafe.
• Propercorn. Once again, Propercorn demonstrate its commitment to LFW, with tasting ‘trikes’ offering a variety of the finest popcorn, including its newest flavour combination; Smooth Peanut & Almond.
• Sunglass Hut. Visit Sunglass Hut’s pop-up at Golden Square during LFW for your chance to star in your very own #punkitupvideo. Plus, share your video for a chance to win tickets to London Fashion Weekend. The pop-up will sell an edit of the season’s hottest designer sunglasses, including a UK exclusive of the Burberry Garbadine Lace Collection. They are inspired by woven Garbadine, the iconic fabric of the Burberry trench coat, detailed with an English heritage lace pattern.
• Swatch. The Swiss timepiece giant launches its latest collection ‘Street Energy’ with an interactive ‘Mood-O-Meter’ at the Swatch ‘Street Energy’ Pop-Up. Have your mood read by the ‘MOOD-O-METER’ app which scans your outfit and reads your mood. Post a picture using Swatch’s emojis with #SwatchMoodBoard to share on social media with a winner announced daily.
• Amex Insiders. Dedicated digital walls in Golden Square provide access to information about London Fashion Week and the surrounding area.
• Document your London Fashion Week experience on social media with the ultimate selfie hashtag: #LFW. The giant artwork is the perfect backdrop for style snappers and bloggers alike.
• #LFW #GoldenSquare
There are lots of other events taking place around the capital too, check out our other articles and www.londonfashionweek.co.uk for latest news and events.